Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just a quick update...

Some of you may know already that I'm very involved with a 12-step program -- and if you didn't already know, well... now you do. :P As a matter of fact, I'm about 2 1/2 years sober -- yay me! Anyway, tonight I went to my home group's weekly meeting, which I really cannot miss as I make the coffee! I brought along the scarf I finished for Maddy, partly because I'd promised two of my friends there that I would show them, and partly because I wanted to show it off a bit. Well, didn't I get requests from THREE people for scarves! :D

In other news, no real progress with any kind of cross stitch, knitting or quilting today -- I did a little knitting, but not too much. Like I said a few posts ago, I am working nights for the next week or so, so right now my days are more about catching up on my sleep!

Okay, my pretties -- this is the one weeknight I *don't* work, and can actually get a proper night's sleep. Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment