Saturday, September 10, 2011

Beautiful sunny day in the GTA...

Now, I'm not a big fan of summer. I don't like to be overheated, and here in Toronto summer is just sweltering. It's eased off a little, considering it's now September, but today is promising to be sunny & warm. Warm. Not hot! So I think I might spend a good deal of the day lounging out in the gazebo & stitching or writing while the kids try to drown each other in the wading pool.

Projects:

-- Liv's quilt. I don't even have the fabric yet, so I am limited to designing right now.
-- several bookmarks from my own designs that I would like to actually stitch so I can see how they look
-- plot-sketching for several stories
-- making a comprehensive list of fabric & floss that I need for upcoming stitching projects

If I were to list everything, we'd be here all day. Still, it's only 8:40 a.m., so I have plenty of time to get something done! If I get any stitching done, I'll post some progress pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment