Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gearing up for a stitching challenge!

Well, as pretty well everyone & their dog already knows, tomorrow marks the beginning of another calendar year. I can't say I'm that excited, as my husband & I are not really into celebrating New Year's, but I *am* looking forward to one thing in particular -- more stitching! See, on Facebook (which apparently is *not* just for games, LOL) I joined a stitching challenge group. For the first 15 days of January 2012, we each start a new project (15 projects total), and then over the course of the year we complete all those 15 projects. Most are cross stitch but we're a liberal bunch; anything with a needle is welcome. So I have cross stitch & quilt projects on my list.

I'm going to be posting my progress here (with photos!) for anyone interested in being amazed by how slow I stitch. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment